- All sales are final. There are no cancellations or refunds. In the case of a canceled or postponed wedding, all merchandise must be paid in full and picked up within 20 DAYS OF ARRIVAL. We decline any responsibility for any merchandise not picked up beyond the original wedding date. Money put down on any merchandise constitutes a sale.
- We require 60% deposit on all merchandise and monthly payments of at least 10% of the original sale amount. All merchandise must be paid for in full within 20 days of arrival.
- Normal delivery on wedding gowns is approximately 3-6 months; Delivery on bridesmaids, mothers’ dresses and flower girl dresses is 3-4 months. Quick service is available by some manufacturers at an additional cost.
- If you are interested in a customized fit, your dress may need additional alterations once you have received it, in which case we strongly recommend taking it to a professional seamstress or tailor that can further customize your dress. Recommendations upon request. Bridal & Formal Wear by Ja’Kdrs in no way assumes responsibility for alterations.
- Layaway purchases must be paid in 60 days in full. Merchandise may be picked up from lay-away on Monday through Friday ONLY during normal business hours.
- Bridal & Formal Wear by Ja’Kdrs assumes no responsibility for merchandise after it has been taken from the store for pictures or alterations. There are no exchanges or refunds on merchandise that has been taken from the store.