ONLINE SALES POLICY
- All sales are final. There are no cancellations or refunds. In the case of a canceled or postponed wedding, all merchandise must be paid in full and picked up within 30 DAYS OF ARRIVAL. We decline any responsibility for any merchandise not picked up beyond the original wedding date. Money put down on any merchandise constitutes a sale.
- We require one-half deposit on all merchandise and monthly payments of at least 10% of the original sale amount. All merchandise must be paid for in full within 30 days of arrival.
- We do not accept checks when merchandise is taken out of the store. Checks may be used for deposits and monthly payments only.
- Normal delivery on wedding gowns is approximately 3-6 months; Delivery on bridesmaids, mothers’ dresses and flower girl dresses is 3-4 months. Quick service is available by some manufacturers at an additional cost.
- If you are interested in a customized fit, your dress may need additional alterations once you have received it, in which case we strongly recommend taking it to a professional seamstress or tailor that can further customize your dress. Bridal Boutique does not offer any alteration services in store. Recommendations upon request. Bridal Boutique in no way assumes responsibility for alterations.
- Merchandise may be picked up from lay-away on Monday through Friday ONLY between the hours of during normal business hours.
- Bridal & Formal Wear by Jakdrs assumes no responsibility for merchandise after it has been taken from the store for pictures or alterations. There are no exchanges or refunds on merchandise that has been taken from the store.